Monday, January 12, 2009

It's 1.44 am!

This is my first ever post in my first ever blog.

Few months back, my mom asked me to create a blog so that people would want to advertise in it, once I become famous , hence getting myself extra moolah(money[i just discovered this slang 2 hours ago]) for my as she put it "unnessacary" expenses which include facial treatment, hair root touch-up, sudden craves for Japanese dessert, etc.

A friend of mine also asked me to blog about fashion.

I wanted to blog since quite awhile ago, but I didn't do it, since I usually don't often finish what I started when it comes to things that are not really important. Plus, I always want things to be in my own way, in my own very differently-unique-avant-garde-doesnt-make-sense way, but I'm not really good with customizing web pages, and reading all those 'technologies crack crap code'. So I know that in the end I would be dissapointed and would stop write on my own blog.

I just got back from a very late supper snack/talking crap session with a friend of mine. Surprisingly, we had a 'deep' conversation on our career and future. He also told me that he had started a blog. I just read his, It was simple and interesting(I think, it's because I know in detail what he wrote about-we were friends since 7).

So yeah, suddenly I feel like having one and let the whole world know what I think.

Right now, I think, Israel should stop the massacre in Palestine and people of the world should stop eating Mcdonald's and drinking Coca Cola. They are not good for your health. I'm using Mac right now, and will wash my face with Clinique's facial wash later. I'm not boycotting U.S.A, I love Paris Hilton, and Tyra and Jennifer, and Beyonce and and and...

OK, I should stop, this was just supposed to be an introduction post, but I ended up talking about a crisis 9 hours-flight away from where I live.

I'll write again soon.

Remember, BEING HAPPY IS ONE THING, BEING LOVED BY GOD IS ANOTHER.

Jumpa lagi. A bientot.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God. You have a blog. I'm so excited, I wanna pee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahh ada blog gituuu :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea u should definitely write about fashion!

    ReplyDelete