Monday, January 12, 2009

Few hours later.

 Liyana Fauzi, Winnipeg, Canada.
 Sarah Marie, Arkansas, United States of America.     

After writing my first post, I suddenly felt so excited with my blog. I wanted to write everything, from a film that I've just watch last night, to the 15 random things about myself that I wrote on facebook note before(I deleted the note after reading it for 10 times-my friend said I was being paranoid-the note sounded lame after 10 readings[there were(are) people who requested me to re-publish the note,they said its really is interesting{well, I kinda forgotten almost half of the things that I wrote,sorry friends}]).

So yeah, I woke up today and wonder, what is the point of writing 3/4 of my brain when the readers are only gonna be my friends that I could reach through facebook, and who might probably by now, know how my brain works. I can just IM them on Messenger and tell them what is going on, that is if they are interested enough to know. I mean you just don't go telling an unfamiliar email/nickname (meaning you haven't spoke to that person since Tyra stopped runway modelling)on your messenger list what cookies you baked today. People don't care. I don't. We just don't. Which come to a question "Why do I have to tell when people don't want to know?"

Maybe I should start a diary instead and just keep my stories to myself. See I change my mind every 0.02 and half second. Aida knows that. If you realize, I am also not patient. I want 3000 strangers to read my blog just after my first post. haih(sigh).

Anyway, the first two person who visited my blog were people who live at the other end of the world. Funny eh? I'm gonna keep blogging for now. Thanks.

Jumpa lagi. A bientot.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, life is a string of ironies. This is what I've found out after (almost) 20 years.

    Secondlyyy, you better keep writing. Fuck the rest, at least I care. And you know that. And also, when you write with the possibility of an unknown audience, you will teach yourself to write better, which consequently forces you to organize your thoughts. Which is a good thing.

    So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it might just be your friends for now,
    but give it like 3 to 4 months, ntah siapa siapa stalk kau kat sini

    ReplyDelete