Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Abaqola? abaq qola.


1.I start watching Al-Jazeera today. The newscaster was quite cute, his name was Imran something.

2.I am REALLY boycotting products from the United States of America now. I stopped reading Perez a week a go. Few people want me to go to Rihanna's concert with them, I refused(I rather listen to Siti Nurhaliza's latest Lentera Timur). I didn't watch Golden Globe. I haven't been eating Mcdonald's and drinking Coke for quite awhile now(I feel healthier though).

3.Hugo Chaves is a REAL man. Telenovelas from his country are brilliant too.

4. I think Barack Obama lied (to be proven,soon,really soon).

5.Hosni Mubarak should stop using his surname, at least until he demolished the wall at the Palestinian border. Shame on him. He's also need to lose some weight.

6. Please visit this sites; a) www.nkuk.org b) www.nkusa.org . Jewish are hot, Zionists are not.

7. Ehud Barak is Israeli former prime minister, current Minister of Defense, and deputy prime minister. He should start listening to Bob Marley.

8.I've mentioned three BARA(C)K in this post. Funny eh? 

Jumpa lagi, A bientot.

*TEAM PALESTINE*

1 comment:

  1. interesting.. anticipating your theory on what/how/why barrack obama lied. :)

    ReplyDelete